When I am writing this newsletter to You it is a rainy morning at Kilimanjaro. And that is not the only rainy morning now – we have had a long period of rain. Within two weeks I will be back in Sweden for preaching – and also informing about our children work and our expanding work to help poor people. It will be good to come to Sweden to get some hot weather! I could never imagine that I shall say so: it will be good to leave Africa and go to Europe to get some warm weather!
When I look back to the last month (15.5-15.6) I remember this:
- Three built houses for widows and poor women.
- Repair of the village road, so that people easy, even if it is raining, can come to a hospital.
- Helping people with micro projects.
- Opening a new bookshop in Kikatiti.
If I summarize our work as it is today:
- 25 family homes where 140 children live. Daily food, lodge, school and concern.
- 40 poor children get lunch every school day.
- 15 students in our industry school.
- Three bookshops.
- 15 houses totally built.
- Sponsoring of three becoming evangelists.
- Repairing a village road.
- Helping albino children, deaf children and a lot of poor people.
We can do this because of You – thank You – bless you!